Dear Bloomington Neighbors,
Thank you for the privilege of serving as your State Representative! My goal has been to work in a cooperative fashion with both Democrats and Republicans to advance the priorities of our community. Those priorities include stronger schools, good jobs, quality health care, better roads and a secure retirement for senior citizens.
Your suggestions, feedback, and ideas have made me a better legislator, and I’m asking for your support once more so that I can build on the success that makes Bloomington a great place to live. We have a lot to protect!
District 50B – Bloomington
- Chief Author of I-35W and I-494 interchange improvement legislation
- Property tax relief for homeowners and Bloomington small business owners
- Co-Author of family and medical leave legislation to help working families
Chad serves Bloomington as a member of these key committees:
- Aging and Long-Term Care
- Transportation Policy & Finance
- Government Operations & Elections
As a candidate for State Representative, please allow me to share more information about my background and why I believe my many years of living in Bloomington and small business experience will help me better serve you as State Representative.
- Long time resident and graduate of Kennedy High School
- Chad’s parents have been Bloomington residents for over 53 years!
- Married to Anne with four children
- Attends Cedar Valley Church
- Graduate of Bethel University with Business/Marketing Degree
- Owner of Orange House Realty, a Bloomington-based real estate agency
- Former Kennedy hockey captain and Twin Cities Vulcans Junior A player
General Election Countdown
Have a question or comment? Interested in joining us for an event? Send us your details and we’ll get back to you right away.
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter
Chad for House
10437 5th Ave. Circle
Bloomington, MN 55420